Important Details About Pre-Order Launch
May 11, 2021
The wait is finally over!
We’re taking pre-orders starting May 14th, 2021. In order to ensure you have the best experience browsing our site, ordering our patties, and eating your Cruz Burgers, we put together this important must-know list to answer any possible question(s) you may have throughout the process. You can also visit our FAQs page for additional information.
Must-Read Before Ordering
- Shipments on all orders will begin June 2021 (approximately June 15th). You will be notified once your package has been completed and your shipment is on its way. Shipment time will be based on the delivery time chosen at checkout. You will receive in email that will give you a tracking number and a link to our shipping portal to track your order.
- All shipments based on UPS’ zones will deliver products within 2 days. Some states will have the option to choose ground shipping because it takes up to 2 days to deliver. However, all states, especially those in the western region ie. California, Arizona,Utah, Colorado etc. will automatically default to 2-day air or next day shipping at checkout. This is to ensure that the products are frozen upon delivery.
- The price of your shipping amount is based upon the final order size and location of delivery. The more orders will increase the weight of the package and thus the final shipping cost.
- Use PREORDER5 shipping discount code for $5 OFF valid until May 31st, 2021 or CURBSIDE for Local Pickup (Michigan Residents ONLY). Starting June 2021, Local Pick Up will be at Eastern Market on Sundays. We will add to the list as we confirm other locations.
- Due to safety precautions, ALL sales are final. If you are unhappy with your order, please use the form on the CONTACT page to submit an inquiry so that we can investigate the matter to see if it can be resolved. Our number one commitment is to serve our Cruz Burger community.
- Orders will arrive in a carton box. Cruz Burgers will be wrapped in a clear vacuum seal with labels on the front and back secured inside a Trycold Thermal Packaging. Cruz Burgers must be stored in the freezer immediately until ready to be cooked and eaten. New photos will be uploaded soon.
- All Cruz Burgers are manufactured by Mushroom Angel LLC and licensed by the State of Michigan. Cruz Burgers cannot be ordered on any other site but www.cruzburgers.com. If you become aware of another seller, please use the form on the CONTACT page to inform us. We appreciate the support to help us keep our Cruz Burger community safe from fraudulent activities.