There are (4) servings per container, 150 calories per serving. Additional nutritional facts included on packages include: Total Fat 6g is 8%, Saturated Fat 1g is 5%, Trans Fat 0g is not applicable, Cholesterol 0mg is 0%, Sodium 600mg is 26%, Total Carbohydrates 16g is 6%, Dietary Fiber 9g is 32%, Total Sugars 3g is not applicable, Includes 1g Added Sugars at 2%, Protein 7g is not applicable. Cruz Burgers are also high in fiber.
Water, mushrooms, onion, pea protein, chia seeds, methylcellulose, olive oil, smoked paprika, BBQ sauce (brown sugar, tomato paste, water, distilled vinegar, sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, tamarind extract, ground chili pepper, mustard flour, natural smoke flavor, molasses, ground red pepper, garlic powder, spices, minced garlic, onion powder), nutritional yeast, BBQ rub (hydrated garlic and onion spices, chili pepper, smoked paprika, mustard flour, chipotle, chili pepper, celery seed, cilantro), organic vegetable base (vegetables* and vegetable juice concentrate* (carrots*, celery*, onion*, tomato*), salt, cane sugar*, maltodextrin*, food starch*, yeast extract, onion powder*, garlic powder*, spices*) sugar. *Organic
We cook with portobello mushrooms.
Visit our buy page to place your online order. If you are a wholesaler or restauranteur looking to sell our products, contact us directly on our CONTACT page for our direct link to our B2B purchasing platform. There are no limits to orders.
Please visit our Store Locator page here.
Please visit our Store Locator page here.
Due to safety precautions, ALL sales are final. If you are unhappy with your order, please use the form on the CONTACT page to submit an inquiry so that we can investigate the matter to see if it can be resolved. Our number one commitment is to serve our Cruz Burger community.
We are working with our global shipping couriers to ship our frozen food products. They are typically shipped using foam insulating food shipping containers such as styrofoam and/or dry ice boxes. We may also use cardboard boxes with insulated box liners to keep temperatures cold. This depends on shipment size and location.
If we have stock, orders on average take about 7-10 business days to process and delivery is depending upon your shipment location. Domestic delivery usually takes about 1 to 2 days. If we are out of stock, you will be notified informed prior to purchasing when the expected processing date will begin. We do allow orders to be placed on backorder.
We are currently vending most Wednesdays and Saturdays at Ann Arbor Market. You can order online for curbside pickup at this location. Additional locations will be added on Our Locations page.
Yes. We have legally acquired a food license from the State of Michigan to manufacture foods under our legal company entity Mushroom Angel LLC DBA Cruz Burgers.
No. We are currently only shipping nationwide across the United States. We have plans to export our product(s) into other countries and will make the announcement once that is available.
Must store in the freezer until ready to cook. Use a stove or frying pan. Lightly brush or spray oil on the pan and burger patty. For a stove: preheat a cast iron pan at broil. Use middle stove rack. Place frozen patty in the pan for about 5 minutes on each side. For a frying pan: preheat your pan to medium-high on the stovetop and then place the frozen patty in the pan for about 5 minutes on each side. Cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Patty is done when brown and firmed in the center on both sides. No additional seasoning is needed. Best eaten when hot. Keep frozen.
Yes. We are working on the official designation. However, we do not use any gluten products in our ingredients. It is important to know that our products are produced in a kitchen that does make foods with gluten. We follow all protocols to limit cross contamination.
Translate »
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop